Although we attempt to make sure all of the information delivered through the services, including but not limited to price, square footage, elevation and floorplan images, and lot size, is accurate, by continuing to use the Services you acknowledge, understand and agree that it may not be current, accurate, or complete and that Builder Homesite, Inc. and its suppliers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEPENDENTLY VERIFYING ALL INFORMATION DELIVERED THROUGH THE SERVICES BEFORE RELYING ON THAT INFORMATION IN ANY MANNER.
We do not collect any of your personal information on or through this Site.
How You Can Use the Services
Except where otherwise indicated, you may use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use. You may make a single copy of the individual screens you see when you use the Services, but only for your personal, non-commercial use, and not for further distribution or transfer to others. You may not-and agree not to-modify, reformat, copy, display, distribute, transmit, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, products or services obtained from the Services, except as set forth in this Agreement.
No License Granted
Except for allowing you to use the Services for your personal use as set forth in the paragraph above, when you use the Services you are not receiving a license or any other rights from us, including intellectual property or other proprietary rights of BDX, BHI, or any of their affiliates. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO THE SERVICES OR ANY OTHER BHI PROPERTY EXCEPT AS INDICATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Housing for Older Persons
The Fair Housing Act prohibits certain forms of discrimination including discrimination against households with children under the age of 18. This prohibition does not apply to "housing for older persons". Generally, "housing for older persons" falls into two categories: housing intended for, and solely occupied by persons 62 years of age or older; and housing that meets certain requirements including that at least 80% of the units are occupied by at least one person who is at least 55 years old. Some sellers who provide listings to NewRetirementCommunities.com represent to us that they fall under one of these exceptions, and consequently may restrict occupancy based on certain age restrictions. In an effort to assist buyers, NewRetirementCommunities.com identifies those communities that are age restricted. To find the community that best suits your needs, look for the "age restricted" and "all ages" indicators on each listing or community detail page
In some parts of our Services, you may be able to participate in surveys, provide ratings, or reviews, post commentsor questions, or otherwise contribute content for us to use and display through the Services. Your contributions may include information and materials of various kinds, including text, graphics, audio/video recordings, ratings, reviews, surveys, responses, feedback, questions, comments, and similar content ("User Content"). If you do so, you guarantee to us that:
- You have legal rights to post, share or contribute the User Content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person;
- The User Content you post or share is, to the best of your knowledge accurate;
- You are entirely responsible for all User Content you upload, post, e-mail, transmit or otherwise make available by and/or through the Services; and
Additionally, you agree that:
1. By posting User Content you give us the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide right to allow other people to use the User Content as described in these Terms; and to use, distribute, modify, display, publicly perform, publish, syndicate, and create derivative works from this User Content, in any and all media, in any manner, in whole or in part, without any restriction or responsibilities to you;
2. We do not screen, monitor, edit or review User Content. We do have the right, in our sole discretion, to monitor or remove any User Content at any time and without notice if we believe it will improve our Services. We can also suspend or terminate use of the Services by anyone who does not follow these Terms.
Conduct of Registered Users and Visitors
We believe that all registered users and visitors benefit from basic rules regarding conduct while using any of the chat room, bulletin board, e-mail, messaging or discussion area Services, if offered, so that everyone feels free to share opinions and ideas. The free flow of ideas is jeopardized when a few individuals act irresponsibly. To help everyone have a positive experience, we ask, and you agree, to follow the following basic rules of conduct when using the Services:
1. You will follow these Terms and all applicable laws;
2. You will not harass, threaten or abuse other people when using the Services in any manner;
3. You will not interfere with others' use of the Site, including by interrupting other users' sessions, scrolling down (automatically or manually) to make it difficult for them, or otherwise act in a way that negatively affects other users' enjoyment of the Services;
4. You will not upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any User Content that is obscene or may be hateful or offensive on racial, ethnic, sexual or any other grounds; is harmful, vulgar or distasteful; or is defamatory, libelous, or invades another person's privacy or proprietary rights, including any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyrights of any party;
5. You will not attempt to harvest any screen names of e-mail addresses for any commercial use;
6. You will not collect or store personal information about any other individual on the Services, or otherwise stalk, repeatedly contact or harass another user;
7. You will not impersonate any other person or misrepresent a relationship with any person or entity, including misrepresenting a relationship with BDX; similarly, you will not adopt a false identity if the purpose of doing so is to deceive or defraud another;
8. You will not use the Services to harm minors in any way, or encourage interactions with minors of a sexual nature;
9. You will not manipulate the Services so as to hide your identity or participation in Services (by using another person's identity, changing headers, or otherwise modifying any other possible identifier);
10. You will not post any User Content that contains any viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, or other computer programs or code designed to interrupt the Services we provide, users' ability to enjoy the Services, or the proper functioning of any software, hardware or equipment or materials used in connection with the Services; and
11. You will not send any bulk unsolicited advertising, promotional information, e-mail or other solicitation (including without limitation junk mail, "spam," chain letters or pyramid schemes of any sort) to any person through the use of the Services, except in areas that specifically authorize you to do so (auction forums, for instances).
Please report any violations of these Terms to email@example.com.
If you violate any of the guidelines set forth above, or any other aspect of these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services without giving you any notice. In the event that your service is terminated, you will immediately lose access to any information that may be on the system. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY INFORMATION ON THE SERVICES FOR ANY REASON, WHETHER IT BE BECAUSE OF TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT; SOFTWARE, HARDWARE, OR INTERNET PROBLEMS OR ERRORS; OR ANY OTHER REASON.
You understand that you are personally responsible for your behavior while on the Services and for all User Content provided via your account, and agree to indemnify and hold BDX, BHI and its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from and against any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense of any kind (including attorneys' fees) that we may incur in connection with a third party claim or otherwise, in relation to your use of the Services, your User Content, or your access to the Site, or your violation of either these Terms or the rights of any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES (INCLUDING ANY DOWNLOAD FROM THE SERVICES AND ANY LOSS OF DATA OR OTHER DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM YOU EXPERIENCE FROM USING THE SERVICES) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" "WHERE-IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, AND ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER BDX, BHI NOR ANY AFFILIATE MAKES ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT NEITHER BDX, BHI NOR ANY AFFILIATE WARRANTS THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, CAN MODIFY THE TERMS OF THE DISCLAIMER SET FORTH IN THIS DOCUMENT.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, EACHE OF BDX, BHI, AND BHI'S AFFILIATES DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS) AS TO THE SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND OTHER CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND CONTENT) INCLUDED IN OR ACCESSIBLE FROM THE SITE OR THE SERVICES.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BDX, BHI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU (OR ANY THIRD PARTY MAKING CLAIMS THROUGH YOU) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLES, OR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND TAMPERING WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR TRANSMISSIONS, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, UNAUTHORIZED USE, PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES, EVEN IF BDX, BHI OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN ADVISED PREVIOUSLY OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW OR OTHERWISE.
Access Restrictions; Termination
We can terminate your access to the Site or the Services at any time. We may also remove any User Content that you post without cause and without notice to you.
We can also change these Terms at any time, and your continued use of the Services after any change we make will mean that you agreed with the changes. Notice to you may be made by displaying notices or links to notices to you generally on the Services. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY CHANGE, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY PURPOSE.
Scheduled and Unscheduled Site Down Times
In order to ensure that you have the latest information and the best tools for your new home search, Newhomesource.com regularly performs site maintenance. Our scheduled maintenance window is every Thursday from 1AM to 6AM Central time. However, there may be other delays and service interruptions from time to time. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you have questions regarding this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless otherwise indicated, all content on the Site or delivered through the services is owned by Builder Homesite, Inc. and/or its licensees and protected by applicable law, with all rights reserved. BDX takes the protection of intellectual property rights, including copyrights, very seriously. BDX will terminate your access to, or use of, the Site and/or the Services, without notice to you, if you infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, of others.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 501 et seq., copyright owners or their authorized agents may submit a complaint of alleged copyright infringement to this service provider's designated agent if they have a good-faith belief that their protected works are being infringed. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE. Please refer to the Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement at http://www.builderhomesite.com/copyrightinfringment.html for further instructions.
Equal Housing Opportunity
All real estate advertising on the Site or delivered through the Services is subject to the Fair Housing Act, which makes it illegal to advertise any preference limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin, or an intention, to make any such preference, limitation or discrimination. Familial status includes children under the age of 18 living with parents or legal custodians; pregnant women; and people securing custody of children under 18.
BDX will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate which is in violation of the law. All visitors to the Site and users of the Services are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis. To complain of discrimination call the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development toll-free at 800-669-9777. The toll-free telephone number for the hearing impaired is 800-927-9275.
BeJane,Builders Digital Experience, and Builder Homesite are trademarks of Builder Homesite, Inc. or its respective subsidiaries. Other trademarks are the property of Builder Homesite, Inc. or their respective owners.
These Terms are the entire agreement between you and BDX. They supersede any and all prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and BDX relating to your use of the Site or the Services. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, it will not impact any other provision of these Terms, all of which will remain in full force and effect. These Terms are governed by, and will be interpreted in accordance with, the laws of the State of Texas, without regard to any choice of law provisions. You agree that, with the exception of injunctive relief sought by BDX for any violation of BDX' proprietary or other rights, any and all disputes relating to these Terms, your use of the Site or the Services shall be resolved by arbitration in accordance with the then-current rules of the American Arbitration Association (the "AAA") before an independent arbitrator designated by the AAA. The location of arbitration shall be Austin, Texas, USA. You can direct any questions concerning these Terms to:
Builders Digital Experience, LLC
11900 Ranch Road 620 N
Austin, TX 78750-1345